Alligator Automations provide complete turn-key solution for
your bag weighing and filling requirement. A variety of
materials and bulk products are packaged by using open mouth
filling systems. The process of involves feeding, weighing and
dumping into the bag which is clamped on an pneumatic holder.
The bags are picked and placed automatically by the bag placer
system. The bag is then released and dropped onto a conveyor.
The automatic pre-stitch feeder carries the bag for automatic
closing of the bag.
Net weigher scales pre-weighs the material in a weight hopper and then dump it into a bag. Typically, a net weigh scale is about 2x faster as a comparable gross weigh scale because, as the hopper of a net weigh scale is being filled, the bag can be positioned.
- To pack grain and powder in pre-formed Poly-woven bags.
- To overcomemanual and disorderly packaging.
- To achieve high packaging speeds which are cannot be achieved manually.
- To save labor, time and packaging space.
- Fully automatic with Bag placer & Auto-stitch feeder
- Accurate Weighing
- Online Bag Metal Detector
- Online Bag Check Weigher
- Bag Rejection
- Ink-jet printers and label applicators
- Centralized Data Logging System
|Machine Speed||Up to 15 Bags / min|
|Types of bags||Preformed Open Mouth, Pillow/Gusset Bags|
|Capacity of magazine||250- 500 Bags|
|Bag feeding system||Magazine Feeder|
|Bag Material||Poly-Woven, Paper Bags.|
|Bag Width||250 - 650 mm|
|Bag length||500 - 1200 mm|
|Type of sealing||Thread Stitching / Heat Sealing|
- Animal Feed