"Be the premier innovative solutions provider for the end of line packaging needs for our clients with emphasis on quality and systemic approach, ensuring continual rewarding growth for the company and our hard working team."
- “Year on year profitable growth through superior customer satisfaction and innovation”
- “Focused sales efforts to build international market segment”
- “Investing efforts in Design house so as it continues to lead the way towards developing new product lines”
- “Diversification of product lines to expand our technical capabilities in different sectors”
- “For our employees, our business partners and the communities in which we operate,we will also strive to ensure opportunities for personal growth, improved co-working and shared life enrichment”
The name ALLIGATOR comes from an Amphibian Robot built by the promoters in year 2003 during their earlygraduation days. With passion for Robotic Automations team Alligator went on to bag 43 national and international awards on robotics for their work. This passion then got converted into business with they founding Alligator Automations in the year 2008.
Alligator picked up small projects for factory automation during initial days and used to do workshops in engineering colleges. The first business opportunity for the organization came in the year 2010 when the Company built an unique product to automatically fill pouches in bags. They started integrating robots in the year 2010 for palletizing applications. Slowly and steadily the company went on building expertize into end of line packaging systems.
By the year 2015 the company was working with major clients like Reliance, Tata, Birla, ITC, JK. Alligator grew from scratch to 4 Million Dollar Company in a span of 10 years. In terms of people it grew from 2 people company to 150 people company. Alligator holds a history of successfully executing highly tailor made products for different end of line packaging demands of the market.